Check out the rarest and most expensive cars in the world! From race cars to supercars, this list shows the most amazing and awesome cars of all time!
Subscribe For New Videos! http://goo.gl/UIzLeB
Watch our "Movie Cars Made In REAL LIFE!" video here: https://youtu.be/MzhoqD1Ebdo
Watch our "Most EXTREME Transportation Vehicles Around The World!" video here: https://youtu.be/uek50YpQBeM
Watch our "Most BIZARRE Vehicles Ever!" video here: https://youtu.be/eHeptfJfLsM
10. Mercedes CLK-GTR - The Mercedes CLK-GTR was designed to take part in the new FIA GT championship series in 1997 and was built with a Mercedes-Benz LS600 6 litre, V12 engine.
9. 1905 Rolls-Royce 15 HP - Rolls Royce is one of the most recognisable names in the world of automobiles. They began making cars in 1904.
8. McLaren F1 LM - This stunning car is the McLaren F1 LM. It’s a tuned edition that was built to celebrate the success of the track version in 1995’s Le Mans 24-hour race.
7. 1927 Bugatti Royale - In the 1920’s, Bugatti saw an opportunity to sell a new style of luxury car, and designed the Bugatti Royale.
6. 1954 Oldsmobile F-88 GM Concept Car - The Oldsmobile F-88 is thought by many to be one of the most influential ever made, and it’s now one of the rarest too.
5. Lamborghini Reventon - The Lamborghini Reventon hardly looks real, and turned heads when it was first revealed at the Frankfurt Motor show in 2007.
4. Honda NSX “Alex Zanardi Edition” - The original Honda NSX, known in America as the Acura NSX, was produced by the Japanese company between 1990 and 2005.
3. 1996 Ferrari F50 GT - Every list of rare and desirable cars has to have a Ferrari, and here’s one of the rarest of all- the Ferrari F50 GT.
2. 2005 Maybach Exelero - The 2005 Maybach Exelero is a stunning piece of engineering, and was originally built for Fulda, a German tyre company, to display its products.
1. Captain Nemo’s Car - And finally number one and without doubt the most unique car in the world, and one of the rarest.
Channel Origins Explained
Rekomendasi untuk Anda